We morning was exciting and full of fun activities lined up, but the day was seriously disturbed by bad weather, rain drops are falling on my head and no I did not bring my Umbrella. Ah the rain the rain. We arrive at Si Men Kou, as usual the OYSTERS, BEEF BALLS RGM and ICE CREAM, With all that energy and hyper-ness, we started our shopping spree, we travelled down streets leading to shops of amazingly cheap stuff, streets that is crowded as hell and streets that is simply a waste of time. All that jalan jalan, was really and seriously quick as time litrally flew. As then we were seriously behind time, we made our way to HanKou, a note to self and others, a taxi is seriously hard to hire when it is raining plus it is a weekend. With all that rain and such, the day was practically ruin, I do love raining days, but not without an umbrella.
As for the entire day, it was alright, fun and lots of joking plus lots of cheap shopping for the girls and for some of my commarades. Perhaps I m feeling it, yes I m gonna miss this place so much. In just a few days it is off to Singapore, the fast and hectic live would be back in my daily routines. Studying and more studying, I must work very hard to attain the KOM scholarship and entering my dream university at Boston, MIT.
That concludes my very short post, graduation ceremony in a few days, should be fun. Cheers and lets never postpone joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment