The morning was cold and dull, Watched an episode of Fringe seems to make the morning brighter and less gloomy, perhaps it is the wind, it could be the cold. Whatever the reason, the morning seems to be rather dull.
The field trip followed, it was in the afternoon. The wind blows, could the day get any colder. The layers that I wore seems to be useless. The bus ride seems short yet dangerous, the constant beeping of the horn seems irritating, perhaps it is the bus driver style, but yet again, he has got sick skill, Alonso would be proud. As we arrive the wind was the first to greet me,what a kind gesture. We proceeded to a Condominium, it appears that we took a flight back to Singapore, the layout is the same, except it is a little bigger, the land space is larger. The construction perhaps differs from Singapore's construction methods, for example, the methods both countries used for building the foundation our method is perhaps yesterday to China, but it is very real to Singapore. As we moved on with the exhibition, we were treated to view a Show flat, it is rather big, the ceilings were high and yes it allow residents to feel less claustrophobic. The house is rather okay, the kitchen is rather small. I will not say it is my dream home. Oh my dream home, I shall work towards it.
Soon we headed back, lunch opposite school, yes i Swear i will never eat from that store anymore, I can feel the oil in my throat, the stench of knowing that the food is horrible and fatal simple spells nothing but prevention. The food seems to be the killer of life itself, the food simply blew a hole in my love for unhealthy food. I headed back with much pain in my stomach, sleep seems rewarding, the 2 hours in dreamland seems to be what I need to forget the food that entered into my digestive system. Dinner soon came as soon as I left my dreams in the bedroom. Dinner at houcalier was great, the Boston Pork Chop is magnificent, the tenderness of the meat speaks a secret as you chew piece by piece the aroma of the sauce simply makes even the strongest man weak on his knees.
As the feast ended, we were treated to a spectacle of Oscar worthy performance. A collaboration between the 2 blocks, it was a rather clean April Fool's Joke, the jokes were rather real and at times I believe that the girls were really fighting. But yet again in the tradition of April Fools, a thumbs up. I would rate the prank Probably one of my top 10s. The first is still Joshua's, Dude, I will never forget it.
What followed was a series of Rum, shots and shots, too bad, the Alcohol was gone fast. Perhaps my wish to get wasted in China seems far fetch.
Anyway here are some photos, enjoy
Anyway, it is time to end the day, the day of fun and jokes, to my mates here in Wuhan, Happy April Fools day. And to Jian Wen and Kuan, hapy birthday guys, all the best. Lets never postpone Joy
No comments:
Post a Comment